Safety of Funds
Dedicated to the Safety of Your Funds
One of the primary concerns of on-line traders is the safety of trading large amounts of money over the Internet. FMarkets considers the security of customer funds to be the bedrock of the company’s values and no effort is spared in maintaining the security of customer funds and the integrity of our trading platforms.
Here’s how FMarkets keeps your information and money secure:
- 256-bit SSL encryption across the entire website.
- Embedded True-Site identity assurance seal.
- FMarkets is WebTrust compliant, as determined by the AICPA.
- FMarkets uses McAfee Secure to prevent credit card fraud and identity theft.
- All client money is segregated from FMarkets business funds.